Friday, 12 October 2007

4x4 friday "Men"


This image is my dad as a boy.. and even as a man he never forgot what it meant to be a boy and kept his inner child well cared for. which gave my sister and I hours of fun as he crawled about the floor acting as a horsey or a choochoo train whilest we sat on his back ordering him from room to room.. or when he told us bed time stories involving little animals with names who became like friends to us.

I am a bit late for the 4x4 challange blog as I had intended to upload this a couple of days ago ..

13 comments:

  1. Love all the deatil and layout louise, your dad was so cute as a young boy, fab work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lovely nostalgic layout ..a special one for you to keep....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this piece Louise, you describing your Dad made me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that made me want to cry - it's lovely.

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous backgrounds, love the embossing and it's lovely that it's your dad. great piece. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better late than never ;-) It's a great 4x4, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!!! Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really really love this.. the image is gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful! Your Dad sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had absolutely no idea that this was your father until I read your post. This is absolutely beautiful...I love it! The use of the 1 printed paper on the left side against the layered papers on the right side is such a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete