Thursday, 27 September 2007

Slide Mailer for Crafty Individuals.



I was asked by Malcome at Crafty Individuals, If I could make a slide mailer using their images..

I was more than happy to as when there had been a problem with the postal strike causing my order to be late Crafty Individuals sent me some free slidemailers. And in return for making this and submitting images they also sent some lovely gifts. I am a very happy girl :-)

The main image inside the slide mailer is by crafty Individuals as is the text background stamp. the butterfly wings are also crafty individuals Images that I have tinted with chalk inks.

16 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I adore how you have done this & just love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful with your trademark gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, it's beautiful Zuzu... love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Zuzu, love the colours, and the images are lush too. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, you have worked well with this colour choice, perfect for the stamps and images you have used, delightful touch with the butterfly:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors and the butterfly is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so gorgeous. Very elegant and victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, I'm sure they'll be impressed

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these slide mailers..this one is so pretty....I hope I can maybe have a go at one of these (with your help of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly beautiful. I'm a big fan of these stamps and now I have another way to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning - I am in awe - it is just so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunning piece as always Louise

    ReplyDelete