Saturday, 1 September 2007

Zuzu and Hammy Cant sleep


Its 4.30am and Daniel (my husband Mike's 16 year old son) and I cant sleep. Me because Mike had to stay overnight at his mum's and Daniel because he just isn't tired.

So Daniel came to the craft table and asked if he could make an ATC (the 3rd ATC he has ever made). We both sat together and made the same ATC almost but they turned out differently.

I chose the colour scheme lime green and brown for very selfish reasons. It is the colour for the monthly colour swap on my forum and this way I get Daniel to take part :-)
I cant stop thinking of chocolate lime sweets now.
Mine is on the left Daniels on the right.

11 comments:

  1. wow! these are fab and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, he's very good considering he hasn't made many!!! both are fab!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. talent must breed in your house! stunning pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both gorgeous atcs, what a talented family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant work from Daniel - yours isn't bad either LOL. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are very yummy .... great colour combo ..... way to go Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fact that they both turn out differently and bot gorgeous as ever!! He's a talented lad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! D'you think I could get Clive interested?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are sooo cool! he's doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's how I'm doing well too Like father like son (taking instructions from a woman)

    Great work both atcs

    Clive should join in Lana it's fun

    ReplyDelete