Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Tag folder



I have been Making ATC folders a lot recently and wanted to make something different for a friends Birthday.. I was clueless as far as ideas go but my Friend Mandy asked why did I not adapt the ATC folder for Tags instead.. so Thanks Mandy,.. That's exactly what I have done :-)
Again I have Used mostly the flourish stamps from the set from Purple Onion. Yes I know I am harping on about this set .. But really if you are looking for a set of lovely flourishes and decorative embellishment , I think you would be more than happy with this set. At least 2 of my crafting buddies have agreed and gone off and ordered them having seen them in use her.
LOVE them!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. aw Zuzu it's not my birthday till June, but you can send it and I shall keep it, promise. absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to that, it's stunning!! love love love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tag holder.... thanx to moi (takes a bow!) turned out fab Z... so much better than i would have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab holder...great collection. Look wonderful together. I cant believe how much you've created today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you're on a roll, aren't you? beautiful all of them although the ATC holder is very clever and I LOVE the orange one best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this Zuzu, the colour, the holder, just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great folder full of lovely tags ..... your on a roll with these:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! You come up with such fabulous ideas, it's absolutely beautiful and I love the rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - I love this turquoise colour.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this one..great idea and I absolutely love the colour ....

    ReplyDelete