Monday, 13 August 2007

Pressys for ME :-)

Please click on the images to see details.

I had some craft buddies round on Sunday for a visit and they ALL brought gorgeous pressys for me .. So I thought I would let you see some...
The Note book was made by Seona, the ATC box (and ATC's) by Gillian and the matchbox and watch by Kaz. As well as what you can see in the picture there was a yum selection of ATCs and other useful craft equipment, a HUGE bunch of flowers, and lots of chocolatey goodness :-) ..
Kaz said she had had difficulty getting a good picture taken of the watch so I have taken a couple here for her ...


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous work girls...great pics too Zuzu..Sounds like you couldnt help but have a fab day with chocs, flowers and crafty gifts rofl....my address is.,...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab presents, girls. Come and visit me any time too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely gifts Zuzu, thanks for the pics of the watch. was a great day and well worth the effort of making you gifts, you were the perfect hostess!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great gifts! what a nice thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts and it wasn't even your birthday.

    Brilliant work girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for a lovely day louise, much deserved gifts for a perfect hostess:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gifts! I think I'm going to make bringing gifts a requirement for coming over to craft at my house. I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh you lucky so-and-so zuzu - Fab gifts from some very talented friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!!!they are all fantastic! beautiful gifts! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, what lovely friends you have - wonderful gifts!:)

    ReplyDelete