Thursday, 16 August 2007

Bookmark Swap

Please click on image for clearer view...

Again on My forum

Lazykay (Kath) is running a bookmark swap.. here is my effort.After complaining for over a week that I hated the resist embossing technique cus I could not do it, I have now gone OTT with it and am using it on loads of things lol.
I don't expect I will need to put my name on the back as I could take bets that whoever gets it will be able to spot its mine a mile away. I am a bit predictable.!!
The flourish stamps are from Purple Onion and the butterfly and Quote from Vickie Enkoff's Creative Chaose

12 comments:

  1. very pretty...lovely warm colours and I love your little trademark butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just perfect zuzu style :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! fab colours, so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  4. why spoil a winning formula though, your style is amazing, I love everything you do, and this is no exception, gorgeous work again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaz is after something I think Zuzu ;-)

    as ever stunning work don't think i'd reading much I wouldn't want to hide it in the pages of a book

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous too - you are such a talented moo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not predictable - it's classic Zuzu and that's a great thing! Beautiful bookmark!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really fantastic. I LOVE this...every bit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Really works well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Louise! Adore the background!

    ReplyDelete