Monday, 13 August 2007

Big Tag !

Please click on picture for more detail:
This was an attempt made on a tag for a challenge to use some form of resist technique. I was not doing too well with the more traditional clear embossing and an iron so I used (peeloffs) Cough cough.. as reverse stencils. I like the tag but I am not using it in the challenge as I actually had a more successful attempt at the clear embossing and the iron. I cant show that as we do a reveal of all the items in the challenge at the end of the month.

So Joanne.. this is the thing you are NOT getting now :-) .

10 comments:

  1. oooo gorgeous zuzu....If it needs a new home *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a stunner, all the effort that has gone into this .... was well worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Louise...absolutely gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous again, peel off queen. lol

    the gold paper at the top is fab, reinforces the tag for ribbon etc eh.......love it.

    lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! if that's the reject I can't wait for the real one!!

    *rubs hands together greedily*

    it's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! and who'da thought to use the peel offs for reverse stencils..GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag....... you've got your creative zest back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this has turned out great! Love the little girl stamp .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry?...did you say PEEL OFFS?!!! rofl!!! It's is rather beautiful though Mrs! :)

    ReplyDelete