Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Altered Box




A hard card box that I knew I had to keep for something .lol.. well I ahve altered it for a circle of friends gift for a forum friend .. and an actual in the person friend too as its not just on the internet we have met..
Its coverd with Basic grey Papers ..
And agian I have used the Purple Onion stamps.. Its going to become a standing joke I know .. lol
I need to get a set of these for my friend Mandy.. She will love them ..
I think I have all my crafting christmas presents sorted . Just another 5 sets of these stamps and everyones Happy :-)

18 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo I wonder who it's for????? It's so gorgeous Zuzu and I bet it's even more lovely irl. I can't wait!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seona you lucky moo!!!! It's really really stunning, and look at all the gold Zuzu paper!!!

    beautiful box Zu, this is what ALL boxes should look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love all your pieces using the PO flourishes Zuzu - wonderful colours and composition - magical - you certainly seem to be on a roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely piece...I love the gold touches and the ornate stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zuzu, you are a goddess of altered things. I bet you can alter anything and turn it into a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooo ...... wow ..... love those ornate stamps, and your zuzu gold lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what fab eye candy....love your work missus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow louise - I've been trying to catch up with your blog - you have been very busy and very creative - so much amazing work - all fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty - I really love the colours you've used

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty! romantic and soft! love the swirls too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rich combination of colours, what a beautiful box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rich and luscious.

    Purple Onion?? What are they? I have no clue LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This will be so divine to receive. I think I'd just sit and stare at the box...never mind what was inside! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. just ordered those purple onion stamps,gorgeous gorgeous work zuzu,perfect

    ReplyDelete