Tuesday, 24 July 2007

PA trees



My new Paper Artsy stamps came today.. so I dived right into my ATC list and made these..


They were made by using masking fluid to mask of random areas.... chalk inks to colour the card I then rubbed off the masking fluid and stamped the image over the top with ordinary stazon..


it looks effective but I was not good at this .. I had to throw a fair few in the bin as this technique requires that you wait on things drying.. !!! I am not good at waiting for anything lol.. I like "instant" !! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous.... love these and i'd like one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to let things dry?? I'm not patient at this either. I really love the effect with the tree stamp. And I actually own that stamp...makes me want to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love thes the effects are stunning and just as good in person :p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic effect, cool stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like these. must try some of that fluid stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are fab! very striking :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was JUST at their site looking at that tree stamp! That is so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are awesome! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant! great use of the PA stamps.

    do you know what that tree stamp would be good for......?

    No! I will not say it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you have a new heat gun you'll be ok :0)
    Great work Zuzu.

    ReplyDelete