Monday, 16 July 2007

Join in with these ATC Swap themes

We have another list of great ATC themed swaps on My forum and if anyone fancys Joining in one or two (or all :-) ) but dont want to join another forum .. just contact me by email or on here .. and I will let you know the full details :-)

The themes and Due dates are

July
Nostalgic Couples ........... End July
Crowns and Wings........... End July
Indigo Colour Swap.......... End July
Party Hats ...................... End July

August
Architecture theme ......... 15th August
Lock and Key Swap ........ 15th August
Art Doll ATC .................. End August
Turquoise Colour Swap.... End August

5 comments:

  1. Lol... you are running half of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks louise. I'me very tempted is it 3 you make for each swap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi louise. can you send me some info about your forum? I am very interested. how can one join if they are in a different country as we are unable to get foreign postage here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent the info Kelly Joanne and also to kirsi.. thanks ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete