Saturday, 7 April 2007

New Stamps! Yay!!


My new stamps arrived today. I hardly knew where to start really. But I started with this stamp of a wonderfully tropical looking scene from Vickie Enkoff

Its layerd liquid chalk inks for the background and after stamping in stazon i have coloured with ordinary chalks. I opicked out the flower from the background and stamped it out again a couple of times to collage and layer to add extra colour.

I have to say I am happy with the first of my new stamps I have tried today :-)


4 comments:

  1. Ooooo very different look for you Louise, but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it louise! colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow louise, those colours are lush,love the stamp too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mate, love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete